HONDA CRV 2018
- 2018 Honda CR-V to launch in India with seven-seater configuration; to boast a new 1.6-litre diesel engine making 158 hp and 350 Nm torque.First thing is first, it will arrive with seven seat configuration rather than five-seat layout as seen in US. As for the powertrain, the new-gen premium SUV gets a bigger 2.4-litre i-VTEC petrol engine. Mated to a CVT automatic transmission, it is basically the same unit currently exists making 190 hp. The major performance enhancer will be the advent of a new 1.6-litre i-DTEC diesel motor for the first time in an ASEAN-spec CR-V.
HONDA CRV 2018 INTERIOR:
Made available in LX, EX, EX-L, EX-L with Navi and Touring trims in the US, the 2017 Honda CR-V gains a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system supporting satellite navigation, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, voice controls, premium soft-touch material, remote engine start, dual rear USB charging ports, heated side mirrors, a two-zone climate control system, auto headlamps, maximum wheel size of 18 inches depending on the variants and LED Daytime Running Lights.
- Engine 1.6 litre diesel / 1.8-litre petrol or 2.4-litre petrol
- Power 158 hp at 4,000 rpm
- Torque 350 Nm at 2,000 rpm
- Transmission Six-speed manual and six-speed auto.